COMPLETED IN 2014
Located in New York’s new downtown, 225 Rector Place is fabulously reimagined and totally reinvented in a vibrant neighborhood with new museums, new restaurants, new schools, shops, hotels, parks and people. More than an incomparable place to live and work, it is an international destination.
- Landmark views of the Hudson, the harbor, Statue of Liberty and downtown skyline
- Thoughtful interiors by acclaimed designer Clodagh
- Skylit heated indoor pool and two-floor fitness center with yoga studio
- Rooftop amenities: sun terrace, outdoor dining with BBQ and cabana
- Effortless access to both waterfront parks and Financial District
Interiors by acclaimed designer Clodagh echo natural details and lend a welcome serenity to your residential experience.
In the midst of this unrivaled mix of history, culture, architecture and urban energy is Rector Place—an oasis of tree-lined tranquility bridging the river and the city. It is a place like nowhere else. This extraordinary residence is on the most beautiful street in Battery Park City and offers an enhanced lifestyle amenity package.